My SO has bought me tampons before without complaining... now..

i asked him to get me some just now HE TOLD ME NO. he dont like buyin them.. my answer to when he asks for a bj.,.. no i dont like doing that lol..... I dont feel like going out i just want to sit here and hurt, he took MY car so thats why i asked since he was going out anyway. i think its fair dont you?

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• yep u are being fair. you scratch my back and i scratch yours right?????
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• lol yup
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 2:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I've never asked dh to buy personal products for me. He'd buy the wrong thing anyway.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 3:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• My husband never goes to the store without me. He will go to the gas station and buy a soda and a donut. But if I asked him for anything, tampons or not, he'd say well you can go to the store during the week. If he ever did go to the store, he wouldn't buy tampons or "lady products" cuz that's not what a man does.
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Yeah it's fair....especially if he took off with your car. My husband would buy them for me without any problems, but he's a bargain hunter and cheap tampons are just something I WILL NOT deal with so he never has to buy for me.
    AudrasMommy

Answer by AudrasMommy at 3:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• My Dh never has a problem with buying me stuff like that! He says it just proves he has a woman! LOL.

momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:34 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• he has the right to say no so it's fair that he said no. u have rights not to do what u don't want to either
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• unless I was unable to get out myself, and not because I didn't feel like going. I would never ask my husband to pick up tampons. He did when I injured my back, but on a normal basis, I know i am going to get my period, I prepare ahead of time. Why make him uncomfortable? He doesn't need to prove his love by buying tampons. If that is your requirement, then you are being unfair.
    BrendaW.

Answer by BrendaW. at 3:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• After my surgery, my SO went to the store and bought me some milkofmag so I could poop! LOL He doesn't care and he'd run to the store in a heartbeat to get me tampons while holding the empty box to make sure he got the right ones! He actually ran before my hysterectomy and got me pads bc I was in so much pain I couldn't drive bc I was on some pain meds. Thankfully, I don't have a period- so I don't have to worry about that anymore though. LOL

loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• My dh doesn't care about that stuff, he will go pick it up if I need it (though I am pregnant now). In fact there were times he knew I was about due and knew I was out so he went and got them so that he didn't have to go out later.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 4:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2011