What kind of Hoarders do you think we'll see next?

We have what?
Animal Hoarders.
Hoarders Buried Alive.

What other types of hoarding shows do you think they'll make?
I say Baby Hoarders. lol

Seems that once reality TV starts something they keep going with it in other directions.

ThatBoysMom

Asked by ThatBoysMom at 3:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oooh, they should combine Intervention and Hoarders! Drug Hoarders :) Rehab for two mental illnesses in one show!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 3:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• yah. i have wondered how they are not considered hoarders!
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 3:27 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• ridiculous huh.. how bout junk car hoarders..they are all over the country.. i see the yards!
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Hoarders is disgusting and the fact that there are enough disgusting people in America to keep making shows is a shame. Any person that is on hoarders and has kids is just a shame cuz how many kinds of diseases do you think kids can get from living in a house with so much dirt and filth? Even if it's just clothes and things that they're hoarding and not feces and jars of piss, they still don't vacuum or shampoo the carpet ever, or dust or clean anything beneath all that crap. My grandma is a bit of a hoarder and I won't bring my son to her house or go inside her door because you never know what kind of random things are on the floor under all the stuff.
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Yeah, I was going to say the Extreme Couponers. Let's see.... I really do hoard hair products... that would be a boring show though... My dog hoards bones??? And yes, I do think my three year old granddaughter is going to be a hoarder... or a bag lady. LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• People on that show Extreme couponers yes. Realistic couponers no because they don't stockpile like that!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• @mommaB30- I think they are not considered "hoarders" because they can function, they are clean and organized etc. But, I completely agree! A stockpile is just a nice word for hoard!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 3:30 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• They can combine shows and put some of those Extreme Couponers on there. They have things stashed in BIG collections. haha
    ThatBoysMom

Comment by ThatBoysMom (original poster) at 3:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Yeah the packages disposable! The plastic liner inside all those 40 some boxes of cereal will break down and the chemicals will end up IN the cereal. Nobody seems to tell them that though! Same with bottled drinks.
    ThatBoysMom

Comment by ThatBoysMom (original poster) at 3:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I don't watch those shows, just too disgusting to waste my time. I'd rather watch a good clean show or movie, or read a book.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2011