Vent: about an assignement

I have to write a paper and I'm a bit annoyed cause it is worth so much of my grade and I need just about every point to pass....had to miss two days (not because of my own will)and two quizzes I can not make up 130 points combined...class equals 1000 you need 75% (750) to pass...I have 438....there are three more assignemtns due (research paper 150 points, resume application 100 points, and final test 100 points). In addition to that daliy attendance is worth 25 points. ugh My orginal topic had to be altered to soemthing I was more interested in but now(almost finshed) am worried because I dont have information from a database. Most information I already knew or quoted from a few books I read.

I just can't fail.....

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 3:27 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in

• good luck. i understand how hard it may seem. i barely passed my classes last semester. i had to kick ass on my finals. myfinals was do or die. i thankfully passed but it was constantly studying for finals. staying up until 2-3am. actually waking and typing studying guides. and doing whatever it took to pass those finals. you can do it. i also had a 10page paper to write for a summer class that just ended and i had 6weeks to write it. luckily it was not difficult but it was tough to write. again you can do it. put your mind to it and just get it done. good luck to you.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I spent 2 yrs in school for massage therapy and had a car accident in my hardest term. Classes were very hands on and I had to sit out because I could barely walk but needed the attendance credit. Reading was a bitch with a painful neck. Somehow I passed. Good luck and I wish you the best!
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 3:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Good luck!
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• It is too late to drop the class and retake it when you have time to do "a" work?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:04 PM on Jul. 4, 2011