Advertising

Are there any groups on cafemom that allow you to advertise your business? I am trying to get my name out there and could use the help. Thanks in advance.

charleyangel317

Asked by charleyangel317 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• marketplace

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• There is the Cafemom Marketplace and there are business groups who do allow you to advertise in there. However, most of those groups are nothing but ads. You can leave your ads in these places but I wouldn't expect much. You really need to network and get to know people.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Good point. Thanks.
    charleyangel317

Comment by charleyangel317 (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Why do you have more than one profile?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• The marketplace or work at home moms. I don't use this site much. I have my own photography page on facebook
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• There are better ways to advertise a business. You should have an up-to-date Linkedin profile, and you should attend networking events (local Chamber of Commerce, National Association of Women Business Owners, lead sharing clubs, etc.)

Answer by rkoloms at 6:03 PM on Jul. 4, 2011