Pressure

Yesterday around 5 pm I started to feel like my pelvic bone was going to split in two and it felt like it was on fire. It hurt so bad just to move. Well today in the car I got one of those braxton hicks contraction and I felt a ton of pressure in my pelvic area and in my butt. I still have that burning pain in my pelvic bone and the pressure, like someone is pushing on me. I'm 38 weeks pregnant tomorrow. What is this, what does it mean and is it normal? I never had this with my first kid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its normal. Baby has probably dropped, and the head is right in your pelvis! I am having the exact same stuff! It is no fun! If Im sitting,and I stand up... OMG it hurts. I have to wait a min before I walk. :( Im sorry, it sucks and is really painful! But... 2 more weeks!!! Me to!!!! Good luck!!!!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 4:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• no its not. call your doctor. better safe than sorry. you might be in labor
    ajs16919

Answer by ajs16919 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I think your on your final verge ladies good luck... Happy safe arrivals to you both..
    Nicole_Anne

Answer by Nicole_Anne at 5:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2011