I had a dream and its bothering me SO MUCH adult content

I had this dream that my SO was married to this other woman and I was the assistant around the house. The wife was so beautiful and looked NOTHING like me :( She was tiny and blonde, which is what one of his ex gfs look like. I know he doesn't keep in contact with her. I know that for a fact, but his friends do and his friend has a crush on her.His friend that has a crush on her talks about her ALL THE TIME. Like so much my SO had to tell him to knock it off or we'd quit coming around. Being the assistant in my dream, I was only doing paper work (lol) but I lived with them. When the wife went to have "tea" LOL with their friends, my SO was sleeping and I cracked up the door & was staring at him. He left a nighty on my bed (which is the one we recently bought in real life) and I put it on. I walked in the room (in my dream) and he said "Hi baby" which he always says in real life esp when it comes to something sexual. Well I said "Shhhh we don't have long. She went to have tea." then I woke up. The dream is bothering me SO much. I can't stop thinking about it. Any advice ? No bashing please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• dreams are just random thoughts in your subconscious...there probably isn't any meaning to your dream. Maybe you subconsciously wanted to know what it would feel like to be the "other woman"...and since she is his ex, she was an easy image for your brain to conjure up. You could just have been having fun in your dream, it almost sounds like role playing. Don't let it upset you so much. It's far from reality. the only harm that can come of this dream, is you choosing to let it bother you.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• lol I just read recently that when you have dreams like this it means more that your desiring some kind of trait of the dream...like the feeling you get sneeking around with your man or when your relationship was new? So maybe all it means is that you should "spice up" your sex life a little bit?

It's a perfectly natural dream and just your subconscious talking.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I dreampt Friday night that I was married to Arnold Schwartzenager and woke up all pissed that I was married to a pig lol. But girl, dreams are our brains thinking, dealing, and making up crap. Try to let it go.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 4:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I dreampt that I was a hooker last night...that was a strange one....and there was a transvestite friend in there too...explain that one LOL
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 4:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• u must was thinking about the ex b4 u went to bed..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Dreams are just your subconscious taking out the garbage so your brain can keep working properly. Give this no more thought than you did the last Hefty bag you hauled out to the curb.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Thanks ladies
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Maybe somewhere inside, you have a little insecurity and you feel like you are the "other woman". I wouldn't worry about it.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 5, 2011