substitute cafeteria work

ok,,so i have been subbing for a year..I like it alot,,,well i wasnt get tons of hours at the school i work so i went to another one,,(started yesturday),,they train 5 days and then u are basically guarenteed work,,,,,well i got an e-mail from the other school ,,they have a month of work for me in Jan while a women has surgery.....They also can give me a permanent postion in Sept and this school you can collect all summer.............i hate to go back to this new one today if im not going to stay,,,,,help,,,sorry so long ...i need advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• if you are sure you dont need to do the shift at the new job then just phone them and apologise and tell them your circumstances have changed and you have been offered a permanent postion .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 6:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2008