teething, cranky

my 6 month old is teethng, i feel like i am going threw hell...but anyways i can feel a little hard spot kinda like a tooth about to pop threw the gum......it feels like a tooth.....what can i do for my cranky little guy...he isnt sleepy well at all he is just cranky all day...I have givin him motrin and the teething tablets and oregel and the warm washcloth to chew on his teether rings frozen teethers warm teethers....Is there anything else i havent tried??????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I dont think so , all you need to give him now is love and cuddles , sometimes thats all it takes to calm them down , we are so tense when we see our little ones suffering with pain that we are frantic to find a solution . You will get through it , good luck .hang in there
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 6:37 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• my daughter is teething as well. she loves it when we take the baby toothbrus ( the one that goes around your finger) and massage her gums. good luck
    lovinsophie

Answer by lovinsophie at 7:05 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Awww.. that is so terrible :( I know how you feel. its hard to not be able to help your little one. But honestly, there isnt anything else you can do. you are doing a great job. all you can give your munchkin now is love and cuddle with him.

my daugher was always chewing on hard stuff, like plastic (from her toys ect.). she didnt like the soft teething helpers or frozen rings ect. that helped her a lot. because that kinda broke her gum open easier for the teeth.

i hope your son will feel better soon.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:29 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• get some sponges wash em cut them in half and get em wet and put them in the freezer,befor u give hiom one get a lil corner of one wet
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:28 AM on Dec. 16, 2008