I am new to cafe mom Can I advertise in here?

I'm trying to start a home biz with this company.. and am I allowed to post a link and info? I'm trying to earn a kit and having a online party for this company so it more be like a online party invitation for other moms on here to help me out? Is that allowed?

Shevelle

Asked by Shevelle at 6:51 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• Hi Shevelle,

Advertising is not permitted in Answers.

You can talk about your business on your homepage, or you can add a journal post, just make sure that journal post is flagged correctly. You can also post about your business in groups that allow advertising -- be sure to check the group guidelines. You can send messages to moms who specifically ask about your business, but shouldn't randomly message moms through the site.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:24 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Here! Pfff no. You see CafeMom doesn't understand the word "Networking" in the term Networking Website.

The point behind websites like CafeMom is to netowork, its the only point or no one would ever join. I can show you how to advertise your site for free. Email me.
    OH and yes if you are smart about it you can advertise on CM, you just have to know how. Many of us do it ALL THE TIME.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:50 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• there are a few ways to get around that rule! I'll send you a PM with details... Welcome to CafeMom!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:28 PM on Dec. 16, 2008