6 yr boy molested in bathroom at park

my child is about this age and I never ever let him go alone into the bathroom let alone not know where he is going, this is just freaky and when they find this sick jackarse I am sure it will be oh he has some kind of mental thing and will get off so dang easy, yet what he did to this poor defenseless child will not matter, I hope this guys suffers for what he did!

jadeyazi

Asked by jadeyazi at 4:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• the majority of park bathrooms many places are used for a place that pedifiles and gays go for rondavous - seriously-- , have you ever noticed circles cut out in the stall walls thats what they stick it thru for bj's and whatever , never let your kids go to bathrooms alone
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• oh gross no I never thought of that ....

jadeyazi

Comment by jadeyazi (original poster) at 6:32 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• see, that is why i don't let my kids go to the bathroom alone! and my 6yo bitches about it constantly....i knew i wasn't crazy!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:58 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• This makes me so angry that an innocent child should suffer this way! .......Freako
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 11:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• This is terrible! I have a dd who is 7 and I never let her go anywhere alone. My dh irritates me constantly on me telling me I am too overprotective and need to let up on her. He thinks there is no need to keep a constant eye on her. I feel very uneasy when he goes off with her, constantly worrying about things like this. It is a shame that this world is so scary and your kids are not safe anywhere.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 11:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• You are seriously using gays and pedophiles in the same sentence? Are you serious? Wow! Pedifilies, yes, I can see going to parks because thats a place children go BUT gays can go anywhere like anyone else to have their "rendezvous".  Straight people have sex in the park restrooms!!!!If thats the case, everyone should have that little label- how about teenagers? 

I feel sorry for the boy.  I hope the boy can recover from that incident and live the rest of his life to the fullest!!

loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 11:09 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• How sad I ope with therophy he reccovers fully.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 4:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2011