Would you have sex twice a day if your husband wanted it? adult content

My DH expects sex at least once a day but most times twice a day. I don't even care for sex because it is hard with 4 kids trying to find time for it. He wants it during the day and our kids will be knocking on the door. He uses sex as a stress reliever but it puts more stress in my life trying to find time for it and our kids will make a complete mess in the living room leaving me to clean it up. He gets mad because I don't like being his sex slave. Sex is the only time he has anything to do with me and he ignores the kids and doesn't help with chores so that is why I am so stressed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• hell ya I would :-) but who has the time?!
    oregonduck

Answer by oregonduck at 5:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Hell no. Sounds like you've given in for too long and now he expects it.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 5:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• If I had a husband hell yeah I would make the time!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I'd like it sometimes. But not on a regular basis. Sex shouldn't be a chore.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Sounds like if he is using sex for stress relief that he is a sex addict and needs help. He's not using it for love. It's like taking a drink "to feel better"
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• your husband needs help! IT would be different if it wasn't just a sex thing and he actually showed real affection and love towards you.
    No Way, would I be his slave, as you put it.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• No way! I am not 19!! I have shit to do! :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 5:20 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I would tell him he has to earn it....lol...if he wanted to do it THAT much, he'd have to do some favors for me too. I enjoy sex with my husband, but our days are busy...and we're tired people. We often times really want to have sex & intend to, but we end up passing out on the couch instead.

I think breaks from sex are good sometimes. But, if he really wanted it THAT bad twice a day....I'd tell him that it would really turn me on first if he did the dishes....in fact. I might not be able to perform until the dishes & the laundry are done.....yeah, that would REALLY get me in the mood! We could work something out there...LOL!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 5:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• in loveExactly who has the time lol. We just got a quickie in before all the festivities for the 4th haha. Now if we had the time at least once a day sometimes twice would be awesome!

geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:23 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• In your case I wouldn't cause he only pays attention to you when having sex.
    In my case..yes I would if I felt like it! I don't mind at all my husbands works so much he has two jobs and he deserve way more than I can give him. He is a wonderful husband and father. So yes I would TRY to.
    Anonymous