Men are so awesome!

My cat barfed all over the floor. And my wonderful boyfriend took it upon himself to clean it up, knowing that at 38 weeks prego he BETTER not ask me to do it!! :0) So, he decides to take the vacuum to it. Now, that would be awesome if it had sucked it all up... but no. Now its just mooshed into the carpet, and really smelly. So... he decides to lay a towel (one of my dont touch these they are for decoration towels!) over top of it. Thanks sweeti! Hahaha... what has your man made worse by trying to be kind and helpful?

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 5:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• We've been married for a looong time, and honestly, he's usually better, or at least as good as I am when in comes to domestic things. But one time many years ago he tried to help with the laundry. He shrunk my son's brand new school sweat shirt. He was mortified, and has refused to touch laundry since that fast, lol.
    Mom2theboy1994

Answer by Mom2theboy1994 at 5:37 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• my husband has broken 3 vacuum's because he sucks up crap that shouldn't go in a vacuum. ugghh!!! it drives me nuts!!
    ajs16919

Answer by ajs16919 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I *used* to ask DH to dress one girl child when I dressed the other........

She gets up early now so she can dress herself! Daddy can't match to save his life!
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 5:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Just reading your question made me laugh, lol I see stupid stuff everyday, but with good intentions. Poor men just don't have a clue or they just don't care, your choice :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• My hubby did my laundry and well I have a lot of exercise clothes Lulu lemon and he mixde them ruining them and to this day he is scared to ask to do my laundry., LOL
    Ber38

Answer by Ber38 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• This is awesome! I love when I ask DH to grab an outfit for DD (she is 9 months) and he comes down with an 18 month onsie! When I tell him that the one he chose will not fit her he gets exasperated and asks why we have it then, that is when I have to inform him that our parents stocked her closet before she was even born (we have all the way to 2T). He thinks it is stupid that we have clothes that she won't fit in for another 6 months! Or better yet when it is 100 out and he comes down with a long sleeve onsie and pants, I have to ask if he would like to be wearing long sleeves and pants outside in this weather. He usually just takes her now so that I can go pick her clothes out.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2011