What are some things that you have seen people argue, whine or complain about that seemed petty to you?

You know like simple problems/issues turned into a crisis/drama situation.

I can't believe how some of those customers flip out on Pawn Stars show.
My husband was in a long line at a gas station and some guy walked right to the front of the line and repeatedly put his money on the counter and said which pump he was on. They told him to wait his turn and he kept doing it until he cussed and insulted and they told him he could go somewhere else.

Flippy people like that scare me.

ThatBoysMom

Asked by ThatBoysMom at 5:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• People who have road rage ... a truly happy person enjoys the scenery - not screaming at the person in the car ahead of them! Relax ... if you feel rushed then you should have left earlier to get where your going, ya know?!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• You should watch HardCore Pawn! the people on that show are insane in the membrane!!
    I hate it when people have petty complaints about their jobs, such as one lady complaining that she was stuck at work today. I would LOVE to just have a job!
    Complaints from obviously thin, gorgeous women/men about their looks.
    ETC. I hate shallow people I guess :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 5:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I saw a post about someones LO taking bows out of her hair.

Yep I just thought to my self whats the big deal, one less thing to buy!
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 5:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• i have a friend who's husband told her that she doesn't pay attention to detail sometimes...and it's true...she doesn't & she knows it. But, for some reason...this hit a sore spot & they have not talked to each other for two weeks over it & are now going to counseling next week for the first time. It's so ridiculous...she is so stubborn & over sensitive. I often feel sorry for her husband...
    Anonymous

• People complaining that they have to go to work????
    I just don't get it?
    Most of us work for a living? Right or wrong?
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• On basketball wives they were arguing about twitter..that seem so childish to me
    Anonymous

• how they have to work...Id love to be working.....how they have to clean...id love to have my own home
    oregonduck

Answer by oregonduck at 5:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• When I am doing my own thing I hear nothing.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• When I used to work at a department store, I see couples get into major arguments about sheets, towels, dishes. Especially couples doing their bridal registries. It all seems so small in the big picture.
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I just went to American Jewelry (Hardcore Pawn) this weekend!!!! LMAO Was on vacation in MI and DH LOVES the show...so we had to go. Les is actually a really great guy in person. Ashley seemed very professional and strictly job oriented...and Seth wasnt there cause his wife has a baby 2 days before...AWWW
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2011