wii Fit?

those of you that have the wii fit, is it helping you tone up and lose some weight, what is it like?

WvMommyof3

Asked by WvMommyof3 at 7:21 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I love my Wii fit. It has allowed me to stay decently in shape through out this pregnancy. The yoga is great on there. The kids love to play on it too and they are making more games that you can use with it.
    snwalways

Answer by snwalways at 10:02 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I have it. Before we moved I worked out on it quite a bit. Then we moved so I hadn't been on it for about 3 months. My weight has been constant. I don't really need to loose any. I do need to tone up. My stomach I can tell is getting more firm. I'm hoping to get the Fit game that Jillian from the Biggest Looser has. I want her to kick my butt into shape!
    Marybeth

Answer by Marybeth at 10:51 AM on Dec. 16, 2008