Baby Book?

I have been looking for a baby book everywhere. I want one where there is a place for first ultrasound picture all the way till the baby is a couple years old. I tried babies r us and they don't have them there and I tried some craft stores like Michaels and they don't have them either. Any ideas where I can get them from. Online stores are ok too.

Megan1213

Asked by Megan1213 at 6:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Maybe you can order a photo book from Snapfish or something. That you way you can have as many or little pages as you like. Of course, you would need to have all of the digital images available to order.
    ChicaThis

Answer by ChicaThis at 7:06 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• make your own scrap book
    that is what I have done with all 8 of my children....yes all 8 of them!! that way you can include everything you want to.
    full_house

Answer by full_house at 7:10 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I looked every where for a baby book (the one I wanted) and I havent ever seen one that has spot for ultrasound pictures. I just put them in the front of the book. I bought mine at Kmart and it goes all the way up to 5 years old.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I found them all kinds that I liked at Babies R Us.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Almost every single one is birth to one year, and then a tiny bit of room for the years after. You're better off making a scrapbook for what you're looking for. You can take a class to learn how to do it right, or ask a friend who is good at it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:06 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Scarpbook is way more personal and you can keep adding to it for ever bascially... and then maybe later on when your children ahve there own children you can pass it on .. as like a little keepsake
    Nicole_Anne

Answer by Nicole_Anne at 10:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2011