Do you feel that the evidence proved without reasonable doubt Casey Anthony killed her child?

Beside emotional feelings, because, emotionally, I feel like she did it.

Evidence proves there's nothing that convicts her of murder.

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 6:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Unfortunately no. I've changed my mind I guess. There is not enough e idence
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Unfortunately I wasnt able to view the trial where I am at, I wish I could have I was in Florida when it all unfolded, when will the verdict be announced does anyone know?
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Jury is in deliberation.
    Judge dismissed them until tomorrow.
    Chloesmom1126

Comment by Chloesmom1126 (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Like I said before, I don't think they will find her guilty of first degree murder. We all know she did it or had some involvement...I just think they haven't proved it beyond a reasonable doubt just due to the circumstantial evidence.

I was crying for that little girl the other night...nothing is going to bring her back and I just pray that God guides the Jury.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 7:10 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• ok thanks @ chloesmom
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• No, I don't think the prosecution proved it case. I do however, think she did it or had something to do with it
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 8:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I think she did kill her baby because she did not seem to be worried that her child was missing. She new that she was dead, she was free to party.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:09 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• You never know what a jury will do with circumstantial evidence. Scott Peterson got death in CA purely on circumstantial evidence. Anything can happen with this case.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:12 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

I agree. I also can not believe that an innocent woman would not report her daughter missing for 30 days. The jury must reach a unanimous decision in order to convict. The verdict should be interesting.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• no i don't think they proved their case 100% it's all circumstantial.i also believed that she did it and i do believe the jury will find her guilty.this is America though...everyone's guilty until proven innocent.

elzingah36

Answer by elzingah36 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2011