Legit survey sites.

I'm trying to find some way to bring in some extra cash. I'm unable to go back to work right now but I need to do something. Anybody have any productive sites?

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 7:46 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• Yes there are, BUT you can only do 1 survey every 6 months or so and they contact you! You will only make money with survey sites by scamming other mothers to sign up under you, input their credit card # and getting ripped off like I'm sure you have been.
    Many mom's here will try to explain to you how Cash Crate and others are going to save your life, they are scamming you, because that's how they make their money.
    If you are looking for real work at home go to Works4Mom.com. Works 4 Mom was featured on the evening news, we are a trusted site. Before you visit any website advertised on CM ask the poster the last time they were on the news?
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:56 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I tried the survey thing and I wasted a ton of time and didn't make any money. The only REAL way that I know to make money from home that actually works is to have a home based business. There are many out there, and I chose Ameriplan! I am sure that there is one out there that is perfect for you too:-)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 9:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. I’ve even added a Certified Ebay drop shipper; you don’t buy the product until you’ve been paid, great for Ebay addicts like me! Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I know of a site that I just started yesterday with. It took me 30 minutes and I was paid directly into my paypal $30 within 5 min. I am not going to post it here because too many people like to bash and say this and that....I am trying to help as I am in a finacial situation...If you would like more info just PM me. And No I do not get credit for referals.
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 12:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• ever since i started i get junk-emails and phone calls all day!!!
    Anonymous

• Go to http://surveypolice.com. Their recommendations and ratings are pretty good. Start with as many of the top 10 as you can and see how it goes from there.

You're not going to get rich doing surveys but you can make some extra pizza money. Cash compensation ranges from $1 to $5. Other types of rewards some survey companies do are earning only points to be used for purchases on their website and some only offer sweepstakes.

I think if you do surveys because they're fun and provide pizza money, you'll enjoy it. But if you need to make some money, don’t waste your time.

If you want to make real money, read my profile here: www.cafemom.com/home/Sandra124

Sandra124

Answer by Sandra124 at 6:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I've made over $700 on this site, http://www.treasuretrooper.com/signin,
    lulugu

Answer by lulugu at 9:12 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• There are 2 survey sites i work with i have not had a problem wt either one i have been doing them for over a year and there are several cafemommers that can tell you how much it has helped them and the help they have received from me.

If you would like more information i can help you just send me a message. Good luck and God bless.
    florezitta10

Answer by florezitta10 at 3:36 PM on Aug. 14, 2009