Is this normal?

So ill be 8 weeks prego TOMORROW YAYA! But i have been sick for a few days.... The first night i had a Fever of 102 all night but that went away and now i cough all night to the point it hurts in my back to cough....Anyone else experiance this? Or is this normal...?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 8:05 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No that's not really normal. If you're running a fever I would go to the doctor or a walk-in clinic. The fever and cough don't necessarily have anything to do with being pregnant, but you don't want it to affect the baby either.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:48 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I had a horrible cold and was sick ( not just morning sickness i was really sick) when I found out I was preg. The doctor told me with my last chid that when your preg you get sicker eaisier and it seems worse cuz all the hormones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Well, it sounds like you are sick, which is "normal" but you should check with the doctor since you are pregnant!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:12 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Check with your doctor or clinic a fever in a pregnant women can be a sign of infection with the baby or you its best to be safe
    myrtlebeach

Answer by myrtlebeach at 10:01 AM on Dec. 16, 2008