What makes life challenging for you?

I am surrounded by many needy people and have discovered that I can't help everyone...

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 7:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I had the perfect marriage and life.......and it was all ruined by my husband cheating on me with my neighbor. *sigh*
    Anonymous

• stop surrounding yourself with needy people.

Life is generally a challenge the whole time we live it. But, we have the power of choice. We can choose to be happy, or we can choose not to be. Happiness makes life much more worth living.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:37 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Right now my challenge is I dislike my body.. I just keep gaining weight and I can't seem to stop. I am trying to exercise and eat healthy but I am so lazy, it is hard. And I live in the caribbean and fruits and vegetables which I would like to eat every day is expensive si its hard to keep up..
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 7:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Challenging is not having enough money to make my movie but making it anyway. Challenges are meant to be met and beaten into submission and made your bitch. I love challenge.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I avoid all needy people and just move on.
    TashaStar81

Answer by TashaStar81 at 7:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• My son's autism

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:03 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• My Mom can make my life very difficult. I don't have the nurturing kind.
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I lost the ability to walk and use my left hand due to someone else's negligence.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:40 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• My DH is bipolar and my DS is multi handicapped! I smile and life moves on!!
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 10:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2011