Contractions stopped?

At 34 weeks I started having light braxton hicks contractions. I even checked with my doc and she said that is what they were. Now at 38 weeks they have stopped. Is that common? She has been moving a lot until this week also. She moves throughout the day still but it isn't as stong and as much as before, could that be because she doesnt have much room?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My doctor always told me "if you feel like your baby isnt moving fast enough then call me or go to the hospital" I had the same thing though. So I would just call your doctor and see what she says. And then go from there. Best of luck to you.
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 8:51 AM on Dec. 16, 2008