Mommies : What are your family plans Today/tonight For The 4th , ? (:

Well , we are not going anywhere , being that we dont have anything to drive right now , So , Im going to take my son (10 months) outside , cause we can hear the fireworks from our house , and im going to see how he reacts . Then were gonna come inside , and My daughter (7 ) and i , Will watch the fireworks on the news (:

des11987

Asked by des11987 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I wish there was something we can do. I'm broke, so no bbq. Haha. I don't know where to find any firework shows so i'm guessing my hubby and I are going to stay home. DD is with grandma, theres more to do in the City than there is out where I live.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• No my Daughters out-of-town and my Husbands working a double..
    chicagochrissy

Answer by chicagochrissy at 7:56 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• My 11 year old daughter was in the annual 4th of July parade in our city and my husband, the rest of the kids, and I were spectators. Then my husband had to go to work. Tonight we were going to catch fireworks at our local part but it's raining and thundering. I hear fireworks as I type but it's not worth being out in the rain for them.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:30 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Cookout Marshmallow Roast Watermelon Home and Family
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 6:02 AM on Jul. 5, 2011