How were you in high school? shy, class- clown, well known?

I was very shy! I didn't have boyfriend in high school. ( not even one) and I only had two friends. I usually stayed to myself. I was a great student though..

suzzanna

Asked by suzzanna at 8:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was a shy, nerdy, loser. Yay for me.
    Anonymous

• I was well known, only because my sister was beautiful! Forever taking up for her cause everyone wanted to kick her butt! In other words... my sister's shadow!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 8:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I was friends with everybody. A little nerdy, neither popular or unpopular. Does that make sense?
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I was very shy. I was voted Most Shiest!
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 8:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Wow, thinking far back, I was a band geek.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:42 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• i wasn't a 'popular' snob, but i t hink i was a snob, nonetheless. 'choosy' about who i spoke to, more than shy. not nerdy by any definition, but i didn't like the cheerleaders nor their minions.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I was a shy, awkward loner who hung out with the stoners. They'll take anybody...sadly, this meant some ppl weren't really much in the way of friends:( I wish I would've been more outgoing and social, instead of goofing off in school.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 9:02 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I was the shy quiet one, no boyfriends, and only one good friend. When graduated from high school I was voted the most quietest girl out of the whole senior class.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 9:08 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Geeky and kind of gay. I was shy but everyone knew me. People tend to notice a pregnant girl with fire engine red hair that dresses in rainbows.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 9:33 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Depends on the year!! LOL. I was the quiet, scary, goth type. But the group I hung out with was loud and crazy. So, I was always in the middle of the action, without really being a part of it. Junior year I was very well known, because the guy I had dated passed away...so I got a lot of fake sympathetic looks and such. Plus I knocked out a football player and his girlfriend for running their mouths about my bf who'd passed. And, last day of junior year, I punched my assistant principal for the same reason. Then, senior year, I went to a new school cause I was preggo with my DD. Big scandle in my high school cause I was gothic....gothic girls didnt get pregnant. I was the first. LOL
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2011