yes my baby is three and a half months old i noticed that he was not eating as many times a day for example he's starting to go eight hours a night without a bottle he used to wake up atleast every four hours to eat i know that they decrease as they get older on how many times they eat but are they supposed to be doing it this soon? j/w please someone answer my question

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son started sleeping through the night at 2 months. He would eat less frequently, but more at each sitting. As long as he's gaining weight it's fine.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 8:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My son is almost 4 months and sleeps 8-10 hours at night. Some days he eats constantly, other days not so much. Like the pp as long as he's gaining weight he's fine!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I son slept through the night very early on. I just had to be ready with a bottle the second he woke up. Remember to look for weight gain. If you continue to worry, don't be afraid to be a paranoid mom and take your child to the doctor. Congradulations on your new found sleep. :-D
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 8:43 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• babies are so different from day to day I've noticed. One week mine was eating 8 times a day, then the next week only 4, and the next week back up to 6. It just depends on their growth spurts and such. but like everyone else said just look for weight gain and poopy diapers.
    julipickle

Answer by julipickle at 9:06 AM on Dec. 16, 2008