Can any one help me with my problem?

I don't knoow what's up but my computer doesn't stay open. I open it and a few minutes or a few seconds after it closes it just recently started to do that and it's always doing it now. can close 3-4 times in a row. Showed it to my boyfriend, but the damn computer worked so my Boyfriend didn't believe me I looked like a dumbass.
I just really am worried I don't have money for a new computer and our baby preparatory stuff comes first... I have my boyfriends computer but he hogged to it 24/7 so I can't use it...

**Update**

Computer stopped closing by itself. thanks for helping

vannahbaby213

Asked by vannahbaby213 at 8:57 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Technology

• Do you have a virus protection program? IMO AVG free edition coupled with Spybot Search and Destroy are the best free virus and spyware protection out there.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Sounds like you may have got a virus. You can get it cleaned out almost anywhere. Do you know anyone who's tech. savy who may be able to help you??
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:00 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Maybe a virus?
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:48 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Laptop or Desktop? Message me and I can go over a few things you can look into. Reason I say message me is I am not on CafeMom much during the day, but I do watch for messages.
    babygoose78

Answer by babygoose78 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Scan your c drive and run a defrag. That seems to help things.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2011