did you see that?

I recently posted a reply to men hitting back.Some how my husband got to my cafemom site from my email and was able to see it.He actually posted another reply from my account.He wasn't very happy.I am very sorry if this was offensive or embarrassing or anything to anybody.I probably should have deleted it from my email and I didn't.I apologize if it made anybody uncomfortable about being on this really cool site.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jul. 13, 2008 in About CafeMom

• didnt see it, now im kinda interested in seeing what he said!
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:28 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I feel you posted to vent.. He invaded your space you should not say your sorry for releasing your feeling's We all need to!!!! Both of you need to talk, there's a lot of tentsion between you, lack of trust, I didn't read what you wrote but I can see how it has affected ya'll.. both of you be strong!! I'm here for you!!!
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 3:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2008