Do you know of any way to reduce the size of your gut?

Exercising aint doing it!           treadmill

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 9:04 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes ma'am... but I am saying this ONLY because this is what works for me... It may not for everyone. I have switched to basically a Paleo Diet. I eat only fruits, veges and meat. No dairy, no potatoes, no pasta, no bread. I drink only diet soda, if at all. I have done this for about two weeks now and have lost 5 lbs... all in my tummy. Now, I also am not saying I do not cheat from time to time... But, basically this is it. I have a friend that has stuck with it since January and has lost 35 lbs. Yes, I have seen the results.. and Yes, I believe in it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:06 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I cut out soda and I run walk and lift weights also try swimming it works every muscle in your body.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Cutting out soda, salt, and I do workouts for 15 to 20 minutes a day plus walking.
    .JuneDiva629.

Answer by .JuneDiva629. at 9:30 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Check out Hungrygirl.com she's associated with Weight Watchers and can show you how to make your existing dishes healthier
    Tess929

Answer by Tess929 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• You need to be eating right to lose the fat. Don't eliminate any major food groups. I've lost about 65 lbs so far through eating clean. Don't let you calorie intake go below 1200 a day, eat smaller more frequent meals to keep your metabolism revved up, get rid of processed foods, make water your go-to beverage, learn about proper portion sizes, cut back on sodium, saturated and trans fats, and refined carbs like sugar and white flours. Think about your long term goals and whether eating what sounds good now is worth having this gut. Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:13 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Couldn't have said it better than musicpisces. Her words are gold. Live it, learn it, love it. You WILL lose your belly if you listen to that and add in regular exercise.
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Totally agree with m-avi.
    H.I.S.

Answer by H.I.S. at 11:41 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i think it takes time
    imagine excersizing all day every day! you stomach would HAVE to shrink eventually right!
    just takes time keep up the good work!
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:13 AM on Jul. 6, 2011