Do you trust your doctor?

Just curious how many mom's out there feel safe enough to trust their doctor's advice, or whether or not they they feel their doctor truly cares about the well being of their child/children.

Heathercurlz

Asked by Heathercurlz at 9:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Kids' Health

• Love my Dr!!! She's awesome, was my Dr first and then I had my babies and she delivered them and is also dh's dr. Trust her 100%, if I question something she recommends she isn't offended and takes the time to explain her recomendation or works with me to find something else that might work better.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Absolutely. She's my doctor too. Obviously, she was my doctor first. She had already been my doctor for about 10 years when I had my son, I trust her, she's a very good doctor, so I chose her as his doctor too. She's very thorough, not one of those "let's just wait and see" doctors.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• My pediatricians are great and I trust that they are trying to do the best for my child. I do not always agree with them, but they are all really great!

blueberry1

Answer by blueberry1 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Yeah, I really trust and respect my son's pediatrican and my own doctor. They are really on top of what's going on (they have good answers to all my questions), and they treat us with kindness and respect.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 9:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I do. And, I've changed doctors several times in the last 3 years to make sure and find one both my hubby and I are comfortable with. The nurses are rude, and stuck up. But the DOCTOR is great. I have a 9yr old, a 6 yr old, and a 22 month old...and he is great with all three. And with mom and dad....LOL. Plus, he takes the time to talk to us, and doesnt rush through to get to the next room...like most doctors do.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• i trust him, but just like everything else you have to use common sense. if something doesn't sound right or seem right i ask questions. doctors are people too...they're not perfect. i know he really cares about my kids and they know that and love him (even after their shots lol).
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2011