Have you ever faked an orgasm? Why?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 9:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• To get him to stop :-)
    blueberry1

Answer by blueberry1 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Sometimes you just want it over already, so you can sleep!!! LOL

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Yeah to get him to stop.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• i was tired and wanted to go to sleep so i asked him to stop and he said when i am done or u have an orgasm so i faked it
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 9:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Only with my first fiancĂ©. I hated sex with him, after the first five or so times. I have never and could never fake with my Husband - He is a PRO at giving me orgasms. ;D
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 9:22 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• NOpe.
    .JuneDiva629.

Answer by .JuneDiva629. at 9:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• yeah...because he had such a teenie weenie n there was no way i was gettin off with that..lol i was like...i drove here for this?? lol i was ready for it to be over. hahahaa
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 9:51 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• yes....because sometimes it just doesn;t always happen. doesn;t mean the sex was bad but sometimes its just doesnt happen so i had do something.
    Anonymous

• Nope. My husband knows my body and he would notice if I did in a heartbeat..plus why would you fake it? Sometimes I don't feel like having one or I just can't get there and I just don't. He would rather me not have one than fake one.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I was so unhappy with most that I had been with that I would just to get them to stop. My man now.. NEVER have I even had to THINK about it! He gets EVERYTHING just right.. tries all the new stuff I want to and we are PERFECT together.. :) It's been 2 years for those that are thinking... 'newbies'.. LOL
    AudraMorgan

Answer by AudraMorgan at 11:49 PM on Jul. 4, 2011