How do u clean ur home daily, weekly monthly, Or when everu want it to look good?

pamnjim

Asked by pamnjim at 9:14 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Home & Garden

• daily.. or just when i want to change the room around
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:15 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I sweep/vaccum daily but I reserve deep cleaning for certain days. For instance, I take apart the stove and clean it on Sunday nights. I mop the floors on Tuesday nights. I deep clean the bathrooms on Thursdays, etc.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Few times a week.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 9:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Daily tidying up, weekly full house cleaning.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 9:18 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• daily
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• every saturday morning we clean
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Daily, several times a day. My hubby is a bit ocd with the cleanliness of the home...and he's conditioned me too!!! LOL. There are certain things that only get done once or twice a week...like the bathrooms, or vacuming the stairs. But everything else is kept up at all times.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• It's a constant thing. I can't let my home get messy and only clean it on the weekends, that is simply ridiculous. Clean it daily and keep it clean. Makes deep cleaning. etc so much easier and your home so much nicer and fresher.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• daily for things like sweeping up the floor, vacuuming, and cleaning the counters. once a week for the bathrooms and on an as-needed basis to steam clean the hardwood floors/tiles because i sweep them everyday and they look fine. i just want it to be extra super shiny for company lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• multiple times a day. My dd likes to go behind me and mess up whatever I just cleaned.
    sondamom0828

Answer by sondamom0828 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2011