Did your husband?

Did you husband ever realize he made a mistake after he left you for another woman?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• Mine hasnt left me but if he dont staighten up I'll leave him.But I'll get him with the child suport.LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I actually left my husband looking for "greener grass" and ended up right back with him. He said that he couldn't be happy with any of the many women he dated, either, because he was always comparing them to me and they weren't even on my level. So...we both found out that we made a mistake by trying to find someone else. We went shopping the other day and I got all fancied up because I rarely leave the house, so when I do, I go all out. He got this huge crap eatin' grin on his face and I asked what for. He said that he loved watching the way other men reacted when I was around. He told me that he wouldn't need to be with Kate Beckingsale (his celeb crush) because he already knows what it feels like to be with a woman that catches every man's eye. ha ha ha ha. I wish it wouldn't have taken a separation to do it, but our relationship is so much better because of it! After all, we do learn from our mistakes!
    LilMae.N.MDJr

Answer by LilMae.N.MDJr at 9:23 AM on Dec. 16, 2008