If you could have 1 wish to wish for anything.......

what would your wish be???

poobear5

Asked by poobear5 at 8:59 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• IF I HAD ONE WISH IT WOULD BE TO MOVE DOWN TO FORT BRAGG NC TO BE WITH MY BEST, AWSOME, SWEET, WONDERFUL FRIEND! MMMMMM WONDER WHO THAT IS LOL!!!!
    babykitten

Answer by babykitten at 11:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• To see my mom one more time.
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 8:59 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• aww leah hugs to you honey. mine would be money lots and lots of money. we are totally and i mean totally broke right now the baby has no wipes is running out of diapers and has been sick and her medicine is almost gone and i really have no idea what we are going to do til friday
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• To have a financial miracle !! MONEY
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 9:08 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My wish would be for time. My SO and I live in separate states due to him moving for a job, and this has become "longer term" than we had thought. Now we are supporting our 2 households and his mothers which leaves me working 2 jobs and trying to maintain a household by myself. What I would really love is time with my kids. After work and my school and their school and activities and cleaning and laundry and cooking, I feel like the time we have is mostly just enough for baths and bed. Its sad to me.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:24 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• a sober husband and sober daddy for our son :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• To kabbot01 , I hope you get through this ruff time ! You sound like a very strong women and I am proud of you for that . Good Luck in whatever comes your way and I hope you can have your family together for the holidays .
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• For everyone to live a natural lifespan and then die restfully, at peace and without pain.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2008