Am I the only person who thinks the Bachelor/Bachelorette should be cancelled?

They can cancel soaps like AMC and OLTL, and TV shows like Ugly Betty and other good TV shows out there, but can't cancel this mess of a reality show. More like the people want fame than love and marriage on that show.

TashaStar81

Asked by TashaStar81 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• i think ALL reality tv should be canceled...i hate that crap. seems like that's all that's on anymore...gimme a good old Munsters tv show anyday. shoot i even love the Nanny with Fran Drescher...i hate reality tv! lol
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Yay Amen to that!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I do not like reality shows and agree with you ladies. Cancel it, and the rest of them too.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:49 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I disagree, there is something interesting in the psychology of all of it that I find entertaining, especially on Survivor. I like some of them and with a TV background, I can tell you, these crap shows bring in BIG bucks. Not that we care so much about that aspect.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I"m surprised that show is still on. I remember it was one of the originals and then there were horrible spinoffs..ugh
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I love reality tv for how fake it is but I can't stand that show.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:08 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I agree with you. I am sick of these people getting money for stupid stuff and becoming famous for stupid stuff.
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 12:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2011