My SO and i were planning on having people over tonight

but he canceled all of that and decided to change plans on me. He evn took the BBQ to take it to his friends Tony's. im invited but it does not sound fun. im so sad, i just want to cry. what do i do is it too late? give him a hard time? get the BBQ back since it's my family's not his? go to tony's and be miserable? stay home and be depressed. my friends already made plans ever since our plans were canceled. i was taking a nap during all this, i just don't know how to make it all stop now since SO "commited" to it already. im pissed and feel like i will never get over this

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 9:37 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Holidays

• Tell him your pissed tell him what you told us.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I agree. You should talk it through with him. I would be disappointed as well.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Sounds very inconsiderate to just change all your plans without even consulting you, I would let him know you feel this way and that it seems like as long as he was happy thats all that mattered.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Really rude and no, you can't fix this really. I'd have a chat with him about his lack of consideration and selfishness.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:03 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• i did i said he was selfish and said i invited people so where are they going to go now? im just going to let him have his fun and sleep at home
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• How rude...
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 11:21 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• that is rude. I'd be upset as well.
    B00boo

Answer by B00boo at 9:15 AM on Jul. 19, 2011