Whats your verdict??

GUILTY MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 9:38 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• The fact that she didn't even report her daughter missing for a whole month and the fact that she was out partying the whole time, got a tattoo the next day that said "Bella Vita" , good life,something like that.... makes her guilty in my opinion. Then too...you can BUY chloroform....and the little girl had ducttape on her mouth. She was murdered.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• i think she's guilty too.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I think she's guilty. She has shown no emotion at all!! Well a couple times, mostly when she's being called a slut.
    MommyNMay

Answer by MommyNMay at 9:42 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I personally think she's guilty. But, after the judge read the instructions, I started to think she might walk. I don't think they'll find her guilty of first degree murder.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:59 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Guilty of first degree murder. It seemed premeditated .
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:47 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Personally, and as a mother, guilty. If I were a member of the jury, I would have to vote not guilty. To put someones life in my hands, and still walk away with so many questions, I couldn't convict her. Her lies, and disconnection from reality, and basic lack of grief doesn't equal a murder. It definatly isn't normal, but with what I know of mental illness, it leaves open a door for other explanations. There just isn't a smoking gun to connect. Had I saw evidence of chloroform at her home, or that it was made there, or store video of her buying materials used, or an internet purchase. They have her on video shopping at Target and renting videos, they can't track down where she got materials to make chloroform?
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 10:54 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I think she did it but if first degree murder is all they can rule on I'm not sure what will happen. I'm leaning towards it being a horrible accident. I think she wanted to put the girl to sleep and ended up killing her. Not telling anyone and then all the lies was wrong but still doesn't make it premeditated.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:22 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Personally and emotionally, I think she's guilty.

Based on hard evidence...nothing points to her. Facts: She (Casey Anthony) lied to authorities. Casey partied the entire time her daughter was missing. Caylee is dead, she was murdered. Caylee's decomposed body was found in a bag close to their house.

No proof of her (Casey) buying chloroform. No proof the duct tape killed Caylee, because they can't even prove it was over her face. Per Dr. G and other anthropologist no drugs or chloroform was found in the bone marrow.

You have a person with a motive of "i would rather party than be a mom:" You have a dead body that "foul play" has taken place. These are good things when you're a prosecutor. However, if you have no murder weapon, it makes everything a theory.

What you must ask yourself (and I almost guarantee the jurors are told the same thing)....
    con't...
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• That prosecution proved that Casey killed Caylee and hard evidence points there for proof.

You have the person, you have a "sorta" motive, but you have no idea what killed Caylee.

I'm not saying the jury will not find her guilty. But, if they base everything off of evidence, then she will not be found guilty on any murder charges.

She will be found guilty on the 4 counts of lying to authorities.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Quilty but i too fear she is going to get off :(
    SHELL28

Answer by SHELL28 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 5, 2011