What sort of summer activity do you enjoy doing with a 2 1/2 year old?

So far, we've been to parks, park sprinklers, bike rides in the back of the bike (with daddy because I am 35 weeks pregnant) and we've been to the beach. I was just curious to know what other sort of activities that people do with a child that age. There might be things I hadn't thought about that might be interesting.

bianca2422

Asked by bianca2422 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• There is a park near my house that has goats, sheep, horses, pigs, pheasants, chickens, bunnies and a reptile center. My son just loves it!
    blueberry1

Answer by blueberry1 at 9:43 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• we like to go to the zoo and also the botanical gardens. library story time is always good...year round lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• zoo, pool, beach, see did crafts with me the other day, stickers, she loves to play with water. children's museum, the park with the slides. i am planning a trip to a local farm to see if we can milk some cows. the county fair maybe( still debating). i want to take her on a train ride. just have to find the time to do all this stuff bu the summer is still young.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Lake, trampoline, she absolutely LOVES to finger paint.
    AudinCadesMommy

Answer by AudinCadesMommy at 12:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2011