I am having problems in my marriage my husband is being distant he says he is not happy but doesn't know why HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• Is there a third person in the pic?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Could it be the stress of the holidays ?
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Wow, sounds serious, I'm with the first poster is the a third party involved? Could be stress from not only the holidays, but this economic situation also. I have found that the only industries safe at this time are those pertaining to food, this does not mean that it can't change. Show him you care give him a back rub, or pamper him in any way you know he likes. Speak encouraging words and let him know how great you think he is. If there is a third person, aho.

Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 9:59 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Talk to him. Ask him questions. He does know and doesnt want to tell you the real reason to why hes being unhappy.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 10:07 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• This could be anything from depression to mid life crisis to another person. Be supportive, and try to get him into counseling.
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 11:05 AM on Dec. 16, 2008