Do you still need to do your Christmas Shopping ?

I have 4 kids and we still haven't done our Christmas Shopping and Christmas is only 9 days away . My husband is stressing so bad right now cause he has a contruction business and ain't making any money right now . I need a MIRACLE !!

katherine4

Asked by katherine4 at 9:12 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Shopping

• Bless your heart! I hope it works out for you. We have almost finished, but I really couldn't go all out for the family and my husband and I aren't getting each other gifts. We're just mainly getting gifts for the kids this year.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 9:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• how many times do you need to post this same question??????? not being mean but you dont need to post it 4 times
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My husband was counting on the kids to have a big/nice christmas this year , one like they never had . He has jobs that was supose to be done about 2 weeks ago but some of the employees are lacking off and he is having to pay others what he would make off the job to get it done faster . Untop of that he don't get paid on the job till it is finished .
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 9:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• If u notice I was posting in different catergories lady ! Some people post more then I do so back off ! Why r some people so rude ?
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 9:21 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• im not trying to be rude i was just asking
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:26 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I only have gifts left to buy for my hubby that's all. We are down to one car so I don't know when that will be. Now that we have to pay to have some body work done to hubbies car (it was hit by a tree in an ice storm on friday and we have to pay the deductible) I will probably only get him 2 things. It totally sucks but what can you do. Good Luck with your shopping I hope your miracle comes.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:38 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i finish all mind in one day but shopping online and everything that we order has shipped but now the only thing i have to get is cards, wrapping paper and stocking stuffers.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Oh woman I'm in your shoes all the way,my husband is also self employed and his job wont pay out till later on this week. I asked him if we could just do something simple like fill their stockings and go shopping after christmas is over. I dont know what to do cause they need clothes so badly and shoes. I just wouldnt have time to run around and shop and work too.ughhhhhh I need a miracle.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i answered on the other one
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Everyone go to www.artoozie.com
    they can get the orders out totally fast!
    Artoozie

Answer by Artoozie at 3:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2008