Do you still need to do your Christmas Shopping ?

I have 4 kids and we still haven't done our Christmas Shopping and Christmas is only 9 days away . My husband is stressing so bad right now cause he has a contruction business and ain't making any money right now . I need a MIRACLE !!

katherine4

Asked by katherine4 at 9:13 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• we did a little and there will be no more.....we normally buy big gifts and stuff at tax season...so they just get the little and medium things they ask for---for Christmas...if that makes any sense at all
    poobear5

Answer by poobear5 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• All I've got left to buy is a few gift cards for those I couldn't come up with a gift idea for. I put aside money specifically for Christmas early in the year so it is there waiting for me with no stress when Christmas comes.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I just need to get a few things. I haven't bought but one gift for each child except for one. I found everything she wanted. Shes so easy to buy for because she made me a list. The other 3 did not. My teenager acts like she doesn't care and my 7 yr old hasnt said what he wanted. We don't even have a christmas tree. We just haven;t had the time to get one. I have the mantle all decorated and I might just leave it at that. We are so uncool. Money is tight here too.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:35 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• We got each kid a few little things... our 5 yr old got quite a few books and our 2 year old got some trucks and little things like that but with money being as tight as it is and me being so close to having #3 we didn't do a tree or many presents this year. The one "big" thing we got them is a Super nintendo (yes I know its old) and some games to go with it... it was way cheaper then a new system and pretty much child proof when it comes to being able to drop it etc.
    snwalways

Answer by snwalways at 9:58 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• nope havent done a thing yet and probably wont be able to. money is super tight on our end. we cant pay our bills much less spend money on Christmas which makes me feel like crap. but thats how it is sometimes. im like you i need a miracle too
    KaylorsMom07

Answer by KaylorsMom07 at 11:46 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• yay me too am in need of a miracle, like a new job or something. i got laid off recently and havnt been able to find work...even at McDs, I use to work as a shift manager and they dont need one and say im to qualified to work as a crew member gawd... ill prolly be homeless come jan 5th
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I m done with our son. I have one brother, my mom, hubbys dad, and maybe 2 sets of grandparents. and a few more things 4 my hubby.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 12:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• We are done... but I want to share a group with you on here call handmade holidays. There are GREAT inexpensive ideas on there. Good luck and I will pray for your family and hope you can give your children the best Christmas possible :) P.S. Check out dollar stores they have GREAT stuff (puzzles, jump ropes, bubbles, crayons, coloring books, stickers, candy, socks and little things kids just love) Good Luck!
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2008