Where are all the good men

Look Im single and sassy My boyfriend is a clown and I just want to find someone new I here alot of women crying about he wont take out the trash he wont go to the store he wont talk to me who cares I just want one to come home somtimes

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Don't EVER settle for chump change! A partner with respectful considerations for everything it takes to make a loving couple is what you want isn't it? You're not a door mat, a maid or a sex toy - You have alot of unique qualities that should be acknowledged - By you 1st and everyone else will follow suit.

Good luck - there are plenty of great guys looking for you - You send out the vibe that attracts - the law of attraction works! Send out the message you will settle and that's who you'll attract - think about what you want in a relationship, write it down, make your list - this could take days to really focus on the details - It's amazing who you will sort through and shake off the shinola!
    Good luck -
    KatKallingMom

Answer by KatKallingMom at 5:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I met my man at work. I wouldn't try to meet a good one in a club or a bar. Maybe try those online dating sites so you can find someone who has the same interest as you
    MyaNo

Answer by MyaNo at 3:32 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Most of the good men I've found have been through working as a volunteer for my high school alumni association. Those silly boys from school who were afraid of girls back then grew up to be fantastic men!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:50 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• i met my man on a chat line. i wasn't actually looking for anything serious at the time, but he and i are now getting married this december. i didn't think that i would EVER meet a decent guy. it happened when i least expected it to. trust me, you will find the right guy eventually. a guy that will treat you like the queen that you are =) if the guy that you are currently with is treating you the way that you deserve to be treated, kick his a** to the curb!!
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 11:29 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• met myhusband at an area wide church skating party
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Is that all? I have one good man, but he won't make our future happens. He sits around wanting a nice house or a bigger apartment will show up his email from his realtor. I am so sick of it even though he is the nicest man i think women can ever ask for one! He takes out trash, go shopping, wrestling with my children, listen to my problem and let me bitch for no reason.

I need a man comes home with an ambitious mind!!!
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2008