If you had 1 million dollars- How would you spend it?

I would make sure my kids had everything they needed, put some away for their College funds, and buy myself a car .............

poobear5

Asked by poobear5 at 9:21 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I WOULD PAY OFF ALL MY BILL'S, AND MOVE DOWN TO FORT BRAGG NC WITH MY SWEET FRIEND THAT WAY WE CAN HANGOUT WITH EACH OTHER EVERYDAY AND KEEP EACH OTHER OUT OF TROUBLE.
    babykitten

Answer by babykitten at 11:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• catch up on my bills put money away for the kids fix up the house and get a new car and then whatever was left over i would spend wisely and try to put back as much as i could
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:23 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I would quit my job, put the money in the bank, and live on the interest.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I would buy a nice house, pay off my student loans, set up a college fund for Aiden, do some shopping and put the rest in the bank.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 9:32 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I would buy a big house for my family , a car for me and hubby , whatever else the kids needed , put some away for kids when they get older and donate some to the orphanages and homeless .
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 9:33 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Of course take care of my family. I would love to buy a big mansion and put all my relatives in it and live happily ever after well mostly my side of the family and my dh side of the family that way we could always be near. The rest of the money that is left will be for people that I see struggling or driving a not so good of a shape car get them a good realable vehicle.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:43 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I would make sure my family is taken care of first, then look for a organization that helps family's in need them help them also try to find a way to help the homeless.

4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Pay off all our debt, set up college funds for the boys and then buy a house. All in that order too. Anything left over would go into a savings account and would not get touched.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 10:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Pay off our debt, buy a new car, and put a down payment on a house in a place we want to live and use the rest to start a new life in another state with seasons! Oh and we might take that trip to Europe we've been talking about forever.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 10:24 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I would pay off debt, buy a home with a little land, and put the rest towards my childrens futures.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 10:24 AM on Dec. 16, 2008