Tomorrow is Backwards day at my DD's preschool...Any ideas?

Well, I guess they havve to have their clothes on backwards. Any ideas on what to have her wear and how to style her hair?

Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Hmm , Maybe you could put her hair in a ponytail in the front of her head , and she could wear a dress or shirt and skirt backwards , and its easier , for her , than wearing pants backwards , just in case she has to go potty or something , Hope i helped (:
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 10:11 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• LOL Tie Socks as ribbons in her hair and Have Big Hairbows on her Laces of her shoes. Other than that I'd say pick a t-shirt with a graphic that she can wear backwards, that should be comfortable, and maybe have underwear over her pants/shorts. Yep, that should do it!
    Anonymous

• Do her hair the opposite of how you normally do it. If she normally wears a pony tail, let her wear it down. Clothes...maybe see if you can borrow a boys tee shirt for the day, and give her a ball cap. I dont know what youre comfortable with. You could also miss match her socks or shoes....backwards day to us was just a goofy day. Not necessarily "backwards".
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:13 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• (Oh yeah, have a regular pair of underwear underneath her pants as usual. )
    Anonymous