im prety sure im 7 weeks pregnant

im not sure what to do im 16 years old and me and my fiance have been togteher a while but we dont know where to beginand my dad isnt a nicest of guys and mymom just died in april from lung cancer and my fiances mom is in a money problem right now how do i find a dr or what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Health

• Call planned parenthood in your area - You've been through alot of demanding stress and pregnancy is a huge shift all by it's self.

Take good care of yourself and seek them out - they have healthy support for you - knowledge is power.

Do you have an Auntie or any female support from a social group?

Financial challenges cloud the emotional roller coaster of pregnancy.......

Talk to the older Women who can help you sort through - Men are great but they really don't understand pregnant Women. You have your whole life ahead of you and you'll want a feminine perspective.
    KatKallingMom

Answer by KatKallingMom at 5:18 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I would go to your local social services type office. Most of them have family planning type services and can give you a pregnancy test, offer birth control if that is negative, provide medical references, get you started with prenatal vitamins, help provide financial support. Good luck
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:22 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• You can contact either Planned Parenthood or Open Arms. They can give you lots of information on other options. You are very young to be having a baby but if you think you can do it then let the baby have the chance. If you aren't sure that you can do it then I suggest giving the baby up for adoption. That way you are still able to finish getting yourself ready for adulthood and your baby has the opportunity at a great life. My friend got pregnant at 16 also. She gave the baby up for adoption but found an awesome family that still allows her to see her daughter twice a year. The other family will actually fly out to MO to let her see her daughter. She does have to act like she is just a family friend and not her mom but she still gets to play an active role in her child's life.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 2:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• be sure you are pregnant. it sounds ike you are under a lot of stress and you may be reacting to that. planned parenthood can help you with that. once you are sure, you're going to have to talk to your dad. you're going to need medical care.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:10 AM on Jul. 16, 2008