Hope?

Oh goodness...I feel so silly but I need hope. I have been praying constantly for my husband and I to be able to purchase a family house and move out of our condo. We have three kids. It has been a while. Should I stop praying or continue? Will I ever have my prayer answered? Am I being silly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Perhaps you've had your answer given and just not seen it cuz you are trying too hard.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:27 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• well, you never stop praying. and yes, you always get an answer to your prayers.....sometimes it is not the answer you were looking for and sometimes it is. gl though
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• The more you pray, the more YOU change, so even if now you may not be a person who needs a family home for her spiritual growth, at some point you may become that person.
    I wouldn't give up, I didn't and I now live i na house that literally fell into my lap (well, not THAT literally), but yes, the way this house came to us had G-d hand print all over the place.

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Hope does not disappoint :-)
    Hope , deferred makes the heart sick which means without hope we become sick.
    so no keep praying, persevering and believing. You have not because you ask not.. so ASK Him then once you do believe it is already a finished work ! :-) Walk in the Victory and not in defeat!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• This may very well be a test of endurance. Keep faith and hope that God will provide for you ... and don't ever stop praying. That's your communication line to God.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 10:29 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Ditto what Eilish said.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:09 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Should I stop praying or continue? Stop.  You are wasting your breath.  Will I ever have my prayer answered? No. Am I being silly?  Yes.

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 7:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• stop hoping and start having faith!
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• pray about it and have faith that god hears you and will give you just what you ask for.and never stop praying.but once you pray about something let it go and let god
    MADUKES402

Answer by MADUKES402 at 1:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2011