How do you find time for fitness?

What is your workout routine, how do you find time to do it and how old are your kids?

Iheartsushi

Asked by Iheartsushi at 4:44 AM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I think that you have to make it a priority in your life, if you just let it sit on the back burner and say "I'll do it tomorrow" you'll never do it. I started going back to the gym (I'm a gym rat lol) when my son was around 10m old, I basically decided I wouldn't go back until he started walking...so if he hadn't walked until 15 months that's when I would've went back. Prior to that I worked out at home during his naps. I'll have a newborn in September and have the same rule...when she can walk is when I'll have no problem going back to the gym (I should mention that most gyms have free childcare for members). But before that I'll just be working out each day during naps. The fact is that even five minutes of exercise here and there makes a difference.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I would love to get strated on an excersise program. I just have got myself in a routine. I have a 2 yr old who takes uo 90% of my time a 4 yr old. So it is very hard to squeeze everything in!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Thankfully my daughter is still young enough that I can throw her in the stroller and go for a walk. Sadly I work 2 jobs and don't have much time to exercise around my jobs and my family. We try to make it a family affair when we do work out tho. We go for walks or we go to the park with my stepsons and we make sure to be really active.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 2:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• What i am finding is the best is that I get up earlier than everyone else and workout. That is time for myself and gets me ready for the day.
    jasonia4Cs

Answer by jasonia4Cs at 7:29 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I Work Most Of The Time And Love To Spent Time With My Son, So I Never Find Time... For The Last 2 Months I Been Doing My exercises while Watching TV And Is Great... Instead Of Sitting In Front Of The TV And Looking Lazy,, I Grab My Exercise Ball And Do Crunches And Other Good Exercises...
    S3Xy_M4M4

Answer by S3Xy_M4M4 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• i don't. i guess i should be doing them now, huh?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:09 AM on Jul. 16, 2008