Do you ever feel like you just want to cuddle?

Not so much to have sex just to be held with your so/dh and do alittle kissing, is it a woman thing, Iguess. I don't know very many men who want to cuddle only if you ask it is like they don't know how to please a woman in that way while others please sexually...huh. I ask my dh to let's cuddle and it doesn't last for long it makes me mad or we get uncomfortable, oh but when it comes to sex he is all for it...what man isn't....lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Dude - for REAL?

This is the like on the cover of Cosmo (don't judge, I'm a check-out reader) every week?

It's not exactly NEWS that ladies like to cuddle.

As for the solution - give a little, get a little. You need to be upfront w/your spouse and say in slow tones and very clearly - "Here is what I like. If you do this, I will make da boom-boom."

Works every time.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:05 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My husband is more of a cuddler than I am. I get claustrophobic sometimes and he is twice my size.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yea I feel you... my boyfriend could never cuddle I like for him to hug me as I give him my back but rite away he says my butt on his... makes his hard and all I want is to jus lay comfortable and rest secure
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• yea, i ask him sometimes, can we just make out like we were still in highschool lol sometimes he goes for it,most it ends up in sex lol
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I love when it ends up in sex but I love the cuddle part to my dh is real sweet about it if he is not exhausted from work which lets face it is most of the time when he works 7 12's half the time with a day or two to rest and do stuff around the house and spend time with the kids then he is back at it again. Sometimes I feel left on the back burner but he is a wonderful man and he takes good care of our family. If we cuddle it 9.5 out of 10.0 times he goes to sleep. Oh well.
    Supermomlp

Answer by Supermomlp at 11:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My husband can't stay still to long so cuddling for us is about a couple minutes.
    MAyers

Answer by MAyers at 12:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Really? My dh LOVES cuddling! He'll go for sex, of course, but usually he's so intent on cuddling he doesn't even pick up the cues. Grrr! (Though he's happy once he clues in, lol!)
    forgivenservant

Answer by forgivenservant at 12:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I like spooning. I can't see anything that is right up in my face so if we're face to face we'd have to be pretty far apart, that isn't conducive to snuggling.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 12:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• mmm hmmm.. we cuddle sometimes he tries to turn it into sex more than I'd like but I really do like to just lay with him
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My husband loves to cuddle just as much as sex. We cuddle pretty much every single night.
    ericamorrison12

Answer by ericamorrison12 at 10:49 PM on May. 16, 2009