Are you ready for Xmas to come or hurry and go

MsJacksonInc

Asked by MsJacksonInc at 10:06 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Holidays

• I am not nearly ready. I'd prefer that there was one extra week stuck in there between this week and next. I'm afraid that I'll be too stressed and tired by Christmas day and that I am scrambling around trying to get everything done that I need to do. :(

Answer by Bmat at 10:10 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Bmat - I'm all about the extra week!

We JUST NOW got our Christmas Cards ordered....because yeah, we suck.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:03 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• there is no xmas this year in my house so im reay for it to go so its not htrown in my face anymore
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:24 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i'm ready for it to go.We didn't by for family this year only the kids and i feel bad.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 11:43 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I can't wait to see my nephew's faces on Christmas day! I'm so excited for them. I just hope that they behave better than they did last year.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 12:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I'm looking forward to it, but its everything that gets done during December I'm not ready to let go of - the decorations, baking goodies, driving around and looking at Christmas lights. I enjoy that anticipation much more than the actual event. Christmas Eve/Day just doesn't last long enough for me - we celebrate in some small way all month long.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• So ready for it to go. I am no fun, I know, but Im stressed out. I haven;t even gotten a cmas tree yet. We haven't had time.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I'm looking forward to dh having some time off next week, then I can't wait for Christmas morning with the boys. After that, I'd like for it to be done! lol Dealing with both of our families is no fun for me!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 1:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I need some days off! Our first day off for Winter Break is CHRISTMAS EVE!! That's not enough time.
    RainingHeart

Answer by RainingHeart at 2:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• This year I'm pretty excited about it! Hunter is going to LOVE all the Thomas the Train stuff we got him
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2008