I need to know if im pregnant

hello mothers well i have couple questions. I missed my period last month took a pregnancy test when i was supposed to but it was negative. since then i still never recieved it. and i dont know if i am or not. Im not able to get another test to see as well.

thatonegirl93

Asked by thatonegirl93 at 11:16 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Go to your local health clinic and have a pregnancy test done.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:17 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL.... profile was just created!!
    Anonymous

• if you're having sex then you should be getting pap smears done yearly. go get one and discuss your problem with the ob/gyn.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Do ppl not have anything better to do? Seriously?!
    Anonymous

• Hey anon above me-maybe she created it so she could ask. Poster, go to the dollar store and get a test or a family planning place.
    Anonymous

• i doubt it..
    Anonymous

• hello..... im new to doin this soo. im confused...i had my period on 6-15-11 and went from having my cycles from 28 days regular to 25 days. so i dont know if i would ovulate on my 14 th day or my 12 th day? i had unprotected sex with bf on my 11 th day and dont know if i should be worried... been runnin 98-99.5 temps since i ovulated on either day the 12 or 14 and know what to think! help!
    geri77

Answer by geri77 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• get a blood test done, i came up negative on the home test with my 3 rd baby, even at the dr's when they did an ua for pregnancy test it came up negative, but blood test and ultra-sound showed i was pregnant. also could be stress causing you to miss, might be a good idea to go to planned parenthood or family planning to get check out, most go by income and have a sliding fee and if no to little income you can get checked for free
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I've had my period every month and negative tests - but delivered a baby prematurely. Get a blood test done - could be another hormone issue as well
    Tess929

Answer by Tess929 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• im with the other moms BLOOD TEST i had tow neg home and got what i thought was my cycle in dec, jan, then i took the two tests one in feb the other in march,. both were neg. then got a shorter version in april, and nothing in may. finaly went to the drs cause a friend said it could be fybroids, test came back pos. i thought i was 24 weeks at most from getting the period when i did turns out i was thirty at my ultrasound app. sooooo go get a blood test and the docs will go from there....
    4g4b

Answer by 4g4b at 10:51 AM on Jul. 5, 2011