Crying over food?

We can't find anything to eat and I am crying!!! Its the 4th...everything closed...And nothin here that I want to eat. Could I be pregnan...again? TTC second.

HoPeForU

Asked by HoPeForU at 11:26 PM on Jul. 4, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are actively trying then yes you could be, take a test. And usually Chinese is always open on holidays.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Low blood sugar does it too
    Tess929

Answer by Tess929 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• hmmm......thanks. thats exactly what hubby is trying to c if open...chinese! and Tess.....I didnt know about the ear thing linked to low blood sugar. Never had any kind of blood sugar problems. I wonder if pregnancy can cause that?????? I heard of low iron problems in pregnancy but not blood sugar problems.
    HoPeForU

Comment by HoPeForU (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• When I was pregnant, I went to grocery stores after like 11 and they put all of the produce away at like 9. I sat down on the floor and started crying because I wanted strawberrys. So i have been there when I was like 6 weeks pregnants. Good luck
    jessicapoker

Answer by jessicapoker at 11:55 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• lol....thanks. jessica! I guess food is a serious thing to a pregnant woman...(:
    HoPeForU

Comment by HoPeForU (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2011