Im 35 weeks and i dont feel my son move alot ?

im 35 weeks today and i dont fel him moving alot i tryed laying on my back i tryed eating candy i tryed OJ and other stuff i dont like this @ all plz help me ???

veronica2369

Asked by veronica2369 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Well have you felt him move any? Have you called your Dr. and told him or asked him about it? Some times later in pregnancy babies don't have as much room to move around and get comfortable and stay put, but call your Dr. That's why you pay him big bucks, so call him, that would at least ease your mind and calm you down.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Movement does tend to slow down for some women as time goes on and you get further to full term, there is less room for baby to move as freely, if your concerned and havent felt any movement for 24 hrs or so you shoud go to your Dr or the hospital so they can check things out and you can have peace of mind.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:23 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• im 20 weeks and i barely feel mine move either...my doctor told me not to worry about it too much because he looks healthy and it just may be because hes not strong enough to let me feel it
    katiefernandes

Answer by katiefernandes at 12:25 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• maybe he is too big to move the way he use to. as he gets bigger he does not have as much room to move around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• thanks sooo much guys...i know he gettin bigger but dont they still move @ times i think the worst that just how iam...i have an appt @ the 7th of this month but i feel like i cant wait...should i just call to make an appt right...
    veronica2369

Comment by veronica2369 (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• yes I would make a sooner apt, explain on the phone your concerned as you havent felt much movement and I am sure they will squeeze you in...........I was the same way when I was pregnant, its only normal to be concerned.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:45 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• DON'T WAIT 24 HOURS! If you can't feel movement in an hour call the doctor and tell them the last known movement you had.
    24 hours could be a completely dead baby, two or three could be dying baby.
    Not to scare you.
    Yeah there isn't as much room, I'm less than 5' and had smaller babies but always felt movement.
    You tried different simulations, try some caffeine, loud music on your belly, dancing, sex, anything that causes massive movement. No movement I would call on the way to the hospital.
    JKQMom

Answer by JKQMom at 12:56 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Call the advice nurse and do a kick test. If you still don't feel anything giro the doctor or hospital. But take in to account they move less when they get cramped.
    MISSOCTOBER

Answer by MISSOCTOBER at 1:33 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• damn JKQMOM u scareing dha %$#& out of me girl... imma check it out for sure thanks..
    veronica2369

Comment by veronica2369 (original poster) at 1:35 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• what a kick test how i do that ??
    veronica2369

Comment by veronica2369 (original poster) at 1:40 AM on Jul. 5, 2011