I am a first time mom and i really have not enjoyed being pregnant...why is this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i dont know but I enjoyed it! it took me four years to conceive so when I finally got pregnant I cherished every moment. even when my back was hurting and when I couldnt walk 5 minutes without sitting down
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• well i definately understand that...idk
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:26 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I'm cherishing mine too. I'm 17 newly graduated goin to college next year. Walking is hell and back kills, but is worth every minute
    vannahbaby213

Answer by vannahbaby213 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i HATED being pregnant all 3 times i was pregnant. I carried toward the back and high with my first 2 and toward the back and low with my 3. I am very petite so being pregnant was not comfortable. I also was really sick with all 3, gestational diabetes, high blood pressure, and the increase in hormones made me sick the whole 7-8 months i was pregnant. I went to pre term labor starting around 27-30 weeks and all were over a month early. after i got my girl i demanded that i be fixed before i left the hospital.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I am 36 weeks w my 3rd and have not enjoyed it at all because of feeling so bad all the time...I am so ready to just feel normal again...So I think its normal I dont remember feeling this bad with the first 2 at all...Hope things get better 4 ya..
    nicole_1996

Answer by nicole_1996 at 12:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i mean i'm healthy and so is baby but i hate worrying about everything i eat and drink....im afraid at my job i do heavy lifting and work with old people some who try to beat me up im just scared that i cant protect my son from everything like i feel i should just unenjoyable for me :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• im so excited to finally be able to bring a baby into the world just i hear everyone brag about their pregnancy but i just dont seem to like it at all...thank you for all the words of wisdom and thank you for support!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I lost my first child shortly after birth so when i got pregnant again I was really happy and excited! It does get rough sometime though. I was diagnosed with preeclampsia at 36 weeks and gave birth 4 days later. But I loved being pregnant, I loved my big belly, the fact that I had a miracle inside me made me happy. I'm now trying for another baby (no luck yet)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I would love to be pregnant right now. My husband and I have been trying a little over a yr. Hope you feel better though.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 12:36 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• sorry for your loss and good luck to the both of you.... honestly i got pregnant and i wasnt even trying ...it was more like an accident...but one i wouldnt trade for the world! i love my son more than anything (he may not be here yet ) he means the world to me! good luck!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:38 AM on Jul. 5, 2011